Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am a Slytherin

Well, I entered Hogwarts. On first day, the sorting hat saw my true desires in my head. But then it couldn't possibly decide in which house I have to be put in.

Well then, it asked me. "What do you think you are? A Slytherin or a Ravenclaw?"

I was surprised. Why it didn't give me Gryffindor as an option at all? Because I'm not courageous?

But, then I thought, it is better to be Slytherin than a Ravenclaw. So, I said, I might be a Slytherin. Then the sorting hat happily sorted me into Slytherin house.

Despite the encouraging introduction to Slytherin house by J.K. Rowling, I still feel weird being a Slytherin. Especially when you have to hang around Malfoy all the time in the common room.

I think I might get used to.

But, then the sorting hat has truly done excellent job sorting. Because, Slytherins are always at the top in the house points! It truly shows how Slytherins desire the greatness.

If you want to experience Hogwarts, go here http://www.pottermore.com where J.K.Rowling has done an excellent job providing Harry Potter fans a real Hogwarts experience through this site.

I guess the number one Harry Potter fan is the author J.K.Rowling herself. She loves the magical world more than anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment